Our client is an award winning, dynamic and long-established tour operator that offer inspiring & bespoke tailormade holidays around the world. Due to success and expansion, they are now seeking experienced and passionate Luxury Far East Travel Consultant to join their busy sales & product team. This well-known tour operator offers various destinations throughout the world including Europe, USA, India Ocean, South East Asia, South America, Middle East, Indian Subcontinent, Australia & New Zealand.
This opportunity is ideal for a retail travel consultant, product, tailormade travel professional seeking career progression and something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work. You shall we involved with product, marketing and sales.
This exciting South East Asia Tailormade Sales role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Meeting all client expectations whilst offering a cutting edge customer service.
- Involvement within product launches and marketing.
- Crafting tailormade travel throughout South East Asia including Thailand, Bali, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and many more exotic locations.
- Creating various travel types for clients including multi centre, adult packages, honeymoons, luxury trips, family vacations, tailormade holidays, group tours plus many more.
- Responding to overflow enquiries to other destinations.
- Offering advice and recommendations for various trips.
- Converting incoming enquiries into a sale and earning lucrative commission.
- Booking flights, accommodation, trips, tours and many travel extras.
What are we looking for?
- Must have travelled and/or sold South East Asia
- Sales experience within a tour operator or travel agency
- Experience of CRS / GDS flight systems such as Amadeus, Galileo or Worldspan is ideal but not essential
- Be sales driven and passionate about South East Asia
- Have excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- A commitment to excellent customer service and support
- Have a high degree of accuracy and excellent eye for detail
- Career progression
- Travel perks
- FAM trips to increase product knowledge
- Involvement within product
- On-going training
- Generous commission
- Varied job role
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Plus many more perks
When applying for this role please including a travel profile listing all the places visited within South East Asia. Please note only suitable, experienced travel candidates who have travelled & sold South East Asia will be considered for this post. Give your career a boost and apply today!