Edinburgh based DMC who handle luxury clients mainly from the USA & Canadian Market including incentive, conference, events and business travel to the UK seeks and experienced FIT Reservations Executive to handle their FIT clients who may be joining a group incentive or event, or needing a post conference holiday.
A busy and varied role, as Luxury FIT Executive , you will :
- Develop relationships with key corporate travel agents and work daily on booking luxury travel arrangements around the UK
- Liaise daily with hotels, restaurants, transport, private guides, entertainment and any services the clients require
- Develop product ideas and design interesting itineraries
- Prepare quotations and negotiation with key suppliers
- Assist on sales and marketing activities, preparing interesting mail shots, attending overseas trade shows and events
- Using the Tourplan system
- Operating the clients tour arrangements
Luxury FIT Executive candidates must have experience in :
- Booking tourism services in the UK with good hotel knowledge of the UK & Ireland
- Min 1 year experience working for an inbound tour operator
- Experience of preparing quotations
- Fluency in English
- Currently living in the Edinburgh area
This award winning company has been established for many years and has a great reputation for the quality of staff and professional services they offer. A happy and motivated team, you will get the chance to travel to the USA and Canada to meet key clients and attend major trade shows.
Successful Luxury FIT Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career move so we hope we can help you!