Luxury Reservations Executive – award winning tour operator based in Edinburgh seeks a Luxury Reservations Executive to specialise in looking after their luxury and VIP Groups & Fits from the North American market for clients travelling to the UK & Ireland.
As Luxury Reservations Executive you will be managing all aspects of the group and FIT Luxury needs including :
- Developing relationships with key suppliers and clients within the 4 & 5 star market
- Handling all requests, researching itineraries, preparing quotations and developing creative ideas for luxury clients traveling to the UK & Ireland
- Researching and product development
- Attending trade shows and fam trips to develop key relationships
As Luxury Reservations Executive your experience should include :
- Knowledge of the major hotels in key cities in the UK that cater for the luxury and VIP client
- Reservations and operational experience
- Experience of working with a UK tour operator
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel as you will attend fam trips, site inspections and trade shows
- Ability to develop product and produce creative itineraries
Luxury Reservations Executive who reflect the right experience will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you do discuss the company and the role to ensure this is the right opportunity for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right role!
Luxury Reservations Executive candidates will be joining a successful and award winning company which has shown considerable growth over the last few years and they treat their employees with respect - offering great benefits and good training.
We wish you all happy 2018.