4 months ago
My client, a luxury bespoke travel company is seeking an experienced and well-travelled Sales Manager for their Asia team. As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Asia Travel specialist. You must have the ability to lead, develop and coach a team of Asia Travel specialist with the aim of improving their performance, profitability and conversion. This role will involve day to day management, and you will demonstrate a hands-on approach and a "lead from the front" attitude, inspiring others to deliver the end to end results.
* Inspire high performance in sales by leading with a clear vision aligned to the company and leveraging individual strengths within your team.
* Develop, execute and evaluate team strategy in line with company goals.
* Work with Head of Sales Operations to analyse data and identify opportunities for growth and improved efficiency/productivity.
* Effectively manage the team and assist with day-to-day sales
* 1-1's, quarterly reflections and goal-setting, annual best-self reviews.
* Provide effective formative feedback to ensure continuous improvement.
* Regular training sessions on product from suppliers and within the team.
* Reviewing and updating product on our website to ensure the best service and choice for our clients.
* Drive positive change by seeking out and implementing new ideas and systems to continually improve what we do.
* Researching and sourcing new products, experiences and suppliers to improve our offering to clients.
* Maintaining strong relationships with existing partners.
* Interviewing and training new members of staff (in coordination with Head of Sales Ops and Sales Coach).
* Contributing to new marketing initiatives for your region.
* Working with the Content team to design sample itineraries for the website, and ensure online information is up-to-date and relevant.
* strategic thinking which takes organisational impact into account alongside team goals.
* Leading by example; modelling and promoting our vision and values in your everyday actions and interactions.
* Empowering team members to do their best work through facilitation and coaching, allowing each individual to thrive in their own individual way.
* Relationship-building with a wide range of partners and colleagues.
* Identifying and resolving issues within and across teams when/before they occur.
* Preparing and supporting team members through organisational growth to successfully adopt change.
* Able to actively listen and demonstrate empathy and self-awareness.
* Exceptional communicator.
* Good knowledge of Asia
* Proven relationship-management skills.
* Strong experience in client-facing, service-oriented roles.
The successful candidate can expect a starting salary of £35,000 - £37,000 depending on experience + team based commission (£60-70k OTE)
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 6pm
To apply for this position please click 'APPLY' or
14 days ago
only 4 days until close
only 20 days until close