Luxury Ski Travel Consultant required to join luxury travel company with knowledge and passion of ski. He/she will develop and maintain client relationships to convert enquiries into bookings, create bespoke holiday proposals and process any confirmed bookings to completion, making sure that agreed targets are achieved. In addition to this you will also be key in ensuring the smooth running of the after-sales concierge process. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their experience within a rapidly growing company and to learn about the luxury travel industry. Our client is looking for somebody who is flexible and keen to get involved, helping make a significant contribution to developing the business.
Luxury Ski Travel Consultant Job Description:
• Build relationships with clients and respond to client enquiries, discussing the holiday requirements over the telephone, email and online
• Quickly and accurately creating bespoke holiday proposals.
• Organising and managing the administrational elements of bookings such as booking confirmations and invoicing.
• Liaising with property owners and operators, and maintaining good relationships.
• Proactive generation of enquiries through our existing client base.
• Achieve and exceed sales performance targets.
• Organising the pre-arrival arrangements for clients, including booking transfers, ski lessons and any special requests the clients may have for
• Creating final itineraries.
Luxury Ski Travel Consultant Skills:
• Articulate with confident telephone manner and strong written skills.
• Experience in sales and working in a target-driven environment.
• Familiar with skiing and ski resorts (ideally worked a ski season).
• Highly organised with good attention to detail.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and happy to get stuck in to any task.