Luxury Travel Consultant, SW London , up to £25k plus £comms
Our Client is rapidly expanding luxury tour operator and is looking for dynamic and energetic sales consultants who have a real passion for travel and are keen to have to structured career within the travel industry. The Luxury Travel Consultant role is about using imagination, knowledge and flair to create unique and beautifully presented itineraries.
Responsibilities of the Luxury Travel Consultant are:
• The Luxury Travel Consultant will prioritise answering and responding to enquiries in a prompt and professional manner line with the company guidelines, using the following modes of communication phone, e-mail, text and live chat through our website.
• Creating and producing imaginative itineraries using your creative writing skills
• Managing a portfolio of business to ensure a high level of customer retention and rebooking
• Support the Sales Director as and when required
• Driving and maintaining high levels of service
• Work with Operations & Accounts to ensure that payment and ticketing deadlines are adhered too
• Working to strict sales targets and KPI’s
• Attending shows and exhibition when required this may include weekends.
Skills required of the Luxury Travel Consultant:
• At least two years' previous sales experience within the travel industry, preferably the luxury sector
• Knowledge of least one of our destination and ideally extensive travel experience – South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand, Indian Ocean, South and East Africa, Caribbean
• Ideally degree educated
• Good level of computer literacy
• Ability to work independently and to multi task
• Experience of using travel systems
• Good level of written and spoken English
• Strong communication and sales skills
The Luxury Travel Consultant role would suit an experienced tailor-made consultant who is looking to move into selling luxury high-end products
If you wish to apply for the role of Luxury Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on