The Concierge role has become a key part of the company’s service to clients and enables our client to offer customers the opportunity to plan and pre-book a wide range of cultural activities and experiences that will enhance their stay in each destination.
The company has built up an invaluable network of contacts which allows them to provide priority entrance tickets to museums and exhibitions; seats at concerts, opera and other performances; tables at recommended restaurants; private excursions with expert local guides; and access to premium sporting events.
Previous concierge experience not essential but an interest in the arts would be advantageous.
The Concierge role will provide the perfect opportunity for a bright, energetic person who has a thirst for a cultural knowledge and a determination to succeed in the company’s quest to create short break holiday experiences and cultural activities that will exceed clients’ best expectations. The successful candidate will have excellent administration skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to communicate quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced office environment.
This is an office-based role that involves working closely with and supporting an enthusiastic sales team within the office, and requires outstanding customer service skills when liaising with experienced, demanding clients for whom no request is too much trouble. There will be opportunities to travel to the destinations and excellent opportunities for personal development.
Key tasks include:
• Handling requests for additional services in a wide range of destinations
• Offering advice and guidance to colleagues, clients and travel agents about the most appropriate schedule of activities, tailor-made for each client
• To identify new exhibitions and performances that will enable the marketing department to plan a new campaign to generate additional enquiries and new bookings
• To book and confirm all excursions, local guides, tickets and restaurants
• To ensure meticulous attention to detail and booking administration
• To help keep Guide Notes up-to-date
• To attend events to ensure Concierge retains high profile amongst travel agents and direct clients
• To help maintain our clients reputation as the pre-eminent specialist for discerning travellers