We are seeking passionate and experienced Luxury Travel Concierge Specialist to join this prestigious, well established, forward thinking Ski and Leisure Travel Tour Operator due to success and expansion. This role is ideal for a ski and/or travel enthusiast keen to progress their career in travel, seeking something a little different and be highly rewarded.
Job Purpose: To be the client’s travel PA and ensure that the organisation is providing an efficient and professional service that meets/ exceeds the expectations and needs of clients. To effectively manage suppliers to ensure they are providing an excellent service to clients.
• Working as your client’s travel PA, you will look after them from the moment they book their chalet or hotel, discussing their needs and organising the best options for them, whilst building a valuable rapport.
• Assessing your client’s needs and the way to approach their booking, effectively managing their expectations, providing support and guidance with their bookings.
• Make all necessary concierge arrangements for the client, including airport transfers, ski lessons, restaurant reservations, spa treatments etc.
• Building strong relationships with suppliers.
• Learn and understand the concierge supplier portfolio and the resorts we work in so that you can best sell their services and your knowledge to clients.
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential within the travel industry.
• Ideally you should have worked a ski season in a European resort or have good knowledge of the ski industry.
• Ability to build strong working relationships and have a friendly, approachable and professional manner.
• Impeccable communication skills with a willingness to go that extra mile.
• Career development
• Travel perks
• Sociable working hours
• Friendly team
• Generous salary
• Varied job role
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.