· A travel consultant who loves working in the travel industry?
· The person your friends always turn to for suggestions on their holiday destinations?
· Always ‘in the know’ about all the new hotel openings about town and best places to go on holiday to?
· Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
As a Travel Consultant you should expect a role that will be based predominately on phone and email. You will be fulfilling leisure travel requests on behalf of predominantly English speaking members, including luxury journeys, complex flight itineraries covering several destinations, European beach holiday packages and straightforward hotel bookings worldwide.
Secondment to Oslo (3-6 months in 2019)
Our client are currently in the process of establishing a brand new office in Oslo, this position comes with the incredible opportunity for the successful candidate to be a part of this exciting new venture. After being trained in London for several months, you'll join a small specialist team to help get things up and running in their new Norwegian venture. Our client will offer a full relocation package during this time, and you'll return back to full-time employment in London after the project is complete.
· Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets.
· People who are passionate about delivering high quality personalised support and have excellent research skills.
· People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
· Proven track record in European leisure sales as well as worldwide itineraries.
· Experience in a retail environment or Tour operator is a must.
· Previous experience working with Amadeus or a similar GDS is a must, ticketing experience is a plus.
· Fluency in Norwegian to a native level.