Luxury Travel Consultant: This leading Tour Operator specialises in long-haul tailor-made holidays, are well established, and they remain privately owned and are still a family owned business. They're recruiting for an experienced Travel Consultant to join their team.
Luxury Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
* To process all reservation enquiries from travel agents and direct clients in a timely efficient manner
* To process flight reservations in Amadeus, using negotiated rates as the first priority
* Negotiating deals with hotels on an ad-hoc basis over and above the contracted rates and tactical offers in order to secure bookings
Luxury Travel Consultant Skills Required:
* Previous experience within a luxury Tour Operator or Luxury Retail Travel essential.
* Specialist knowledge of the Caribbean or/and Indian Ocean or/and Middle East.
* Comprehensive knowledge of deluxe hotels in the above destinations
* Must be able to converse with demanding, high spend clientele and agents
* Working knowledge of Amadeus preferred.
* Paying up to £30K - £35K + bonus
* Working Monday - Friday 09.00-17.30 or 09.30-18.00. Saturdays are 1 in 2 in January and then 1 in 3 or 4 the rest of the year with a day off in lieu in the week.
* Based South West London or homebased can be consider.
To apply for this Luxury Travel Consultant role please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting ref: AG51995
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.