Luxury Travel Consultant - The perfect candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday from 9-6. You should expect to work 1 Saturday in 4. Your main duty will be selling 5 star holidays to families. Based in the heart of London. My client is looking for somebody with minimum 4-5 years experience selling luxury travel with a natural ability to learn and sell.
Luxury Travel Consultant duties-
- Selling 5 star holidays to families.
- Working as part of a team to hit sales targets
- Learning new products to keep you ahead of the competition
Luxury Travel Consultant skills required
- You must have a proven track record in sales
- Experience using Amadeus or Dolphin essential
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team
- Must have 4-5 years experience selling luxury travel
- Fluent English written and spoken is essential
If you are interested in the above role please call Danny onquoting DK52148 or send your CV to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.