Our client is a dynamic, boutique and award winning luxury travel company now seeking a Luxury Tailormade Travel Consultant to join its friendly team due to success and expansion. If you are looking to work sociable working hours with no shifts, seeking career progression and something a little different, this is the role for you!
This travel company offers inspiring tailormade travel journeys to the discerning clientele and offer many holiday type from honeymoons to activity packages across Europe, Caribbean, Indian Sub-continent, USA, Africa, Indian Ocean, the Far East, the Pacific and many more exotic locations. This long established travel company that offers various elite holiday types including tailormade travel, tours, honeymoons, weddings, activity holidays, beach escapes, adventure trips, city breaks and family vacations. They have established an excellent reputation with new and regular luxury travellers and pride themselves on the customer service the team provides.
They offer a generous salary, great benefits, career progression and something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
This exciting travel consultant role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating inspiring worldwide journeys to the discerning traveller over the phone, face to face and via email
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Providing recommendations to customers
- Booking a range of exciting holiday types across the globe
- Participating in luxurious FAM trips to increase knowledge
- Earning lucrative commission by converting incoming travel enquiries
To be the cut above the rest
- Luxury Tailormade travel sales experience within a tour operator or travel agency
- Good travel knowledge
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Experience in using CRS / GDS flight systems is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Working for an inspirational and award winning elite travel firm in state of the art offices within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work
- Healthy salary & lucrative commission
- Sociable working hours
- Travel perks
- FAM Trips
- Career progression
- Plus many more perks.
Give your travel boost and apply today. Please note only suitable travel candidates from a tour operator or travel agency background will be considered for this role.