3 months ago
Established luxury travel company operating as both a travel agency and a tour operator, based in central Ipswich, are seeking an experienced and passionate Travel Consultant to join their reputable team. This is a lovely opportunity, servicing high net worth individuals requiring tailor made travel arrangements to worldwide destinations. A highly competitive starting salary, which is negotiable dependent on experience, and excellent Monday - Friday working hours.
This company's small team has been led for 25 years by same management team and has a well-regarded position within the trade as a respected provider of luxury end travel services. Above all the company is known for a flexible client driven approach to the provision of the highest quality travel products.
Your main duties will be:
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers and suppliers.
- Establish customer expectations and budget prior to processing the quote.
- Provide packages that are "tailor-made" to suit the individual needs of our clients and follow up.
- Become fully conversant with all products, destinations and services offered by the Company.
- Recommend and sell all available products in order to maximise revenue and meet targets.
- Resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated if necessary.
- Attend training sessions and meetings where applicable.
- Share knowledge and offer expertise on all aspects of the product range.
- Service existing bookings as required.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background as a Travel Consultant, ideally with experience of booking luxury, high-end holidays. Systems experience of Galileo and Dolphin is highly advantageous. However, this is also very much about the person, the destination knowledge and the passion for travel, so there is flexibility on the experience required should you be able to demonstrate an aptitude and commitment to this opportunity. In addition you will have:
- A methodical approach with particular attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation & ability to multi-task
- Approachable character with the ability to develop a rapport with customers
- Extensive personal travel experiences
Salary depends very much on experience and is negotiable but within the region of £17pa - £25k pa and there are excellent working hours Monday - Friday 0900-1730. You will be working within a small friendly team, for an established company with a lovely product to work on.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For further information please contact Ryan onor
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
18 days ago
only 3 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close