8 months ago
Do you want to earn fantastic commission as a Travel Consultant?! Do you work as Cabin Crew or well travelled and looking for a new path within the Travel Industry?? Do you have a passion for selling these long-haul destinations, but with good European knowledge too? I am looking for a suitably experienced Travel Consultant to join this busy travel team. This established luxury long-haul Travel Company, well respected in the travel industry, is looking for Travel Consultants to join their new Cambridgeshire branch and sell world-wide package and tailor-made itineraries!
- Using your flair for sales and customer service face-to-face and over the phone
- Also booking European packages, to compete with the multiple agencies
- Using first hand destination knowledge in addition to travel industry experience.
- Working to achieve sales target and earn commission and incentives
- Office hours are 7 days per week, open later mid week. You would work 5 out of the 7 days on a fair, shift and rota, pattern.
You will be a suitably experienced travel consultant, possess solid experience of long-haul travel sales in a Tour Operator or Retail Travel experience. If you are exceptionally well-travelled, with solid target driven sales experience, you may also be considered.
A competitive basic salary and a fantastic commission structure, with excellent benefits!
Are you interested? Please follow the instructions to apply, for more information contact Marie onor