2 months ago
Luxury Travel Consultant. Do you have experience in building luxury tailor made trips? My client is a luxury tour operator who requires a Tailor Made Consultant with direct experience of this fantastic destination. Your role will be to tailor make luxury holidays over the phone whilst working towards sales targets. You will ensure that all luxury hotels, lodges, flights and excursions are booked correctly and maintain exceptional customer service in this fast paced travel environment.
Luxury TRAVEL CONSULTANT JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers and Travel Agent partners providing outstanding customer service.
* Follow up sales enquiries promptly, calling customers directly as appropriate.
* Offer expertise, advice and knowledge to our Travel Agent partners and customers about destinations, airlines, ground arrangements, etc.
* Promote and sell both air and ground products in order to meet clearly defined and established targets
* Provide packages that are "tailor-made" to suit the individual needs of our clients.
* Take advantage of opportunities and up-sell whenever possible.
* Recommend and sell all available products in order to maximise revenue, utilise allocations and meet targets.
* Ensure quality control for all documentation sent to clients, ensuring the content is accurate at all times
* Maintain company quality standards
* Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated if necessary.
* Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
* Become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered.
Luxury TRAVEL CONSULTANT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Sales orientated and motivated with relevant sales experience within the travel industry
* Strong geographical and product knowledge
* Experience of tailor making itineraries .
* A methodical approach with particular attention to detail.
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
* The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of a GDS ideally Amadeus
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary with a fantastic commission structure.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this position please contact Helen onor Please include a list of all destinations that you have travelled to on your CV. Or please click Apply now.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 10 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close