Luxury Travel Consultant, Central London, up to £25k plus £comms (OTE £60k)
Our Client is a well stablished worldwide luxury tour operator and is looking for dynamic and energetic sales consultants who have a real passion for travel and are keen to have to structured career within the travel industry. The Luxury Travel Consultant role is about using imagination, knowledge and flair to create unique and beautifully presented itineraries.
Responsibilities of the Luxury Travel Consultant are:
- The Luxury Travel Consultant will prioritise answering and responding to enquiries in a prompt and professional manner line with the company guidelines, using the following modes of communication phone, e-mail, text and live chat through our website.
- Creating and producing imaginative itineraries using your creative writing skills
- Managing a portfolio of business to ensure a high level of customer retention and rebooking
- Driving and maintaining high levels of service
- Ensure that you stay on top of airline and supplier special offers and preferred commercial partners when providing quotations to customers.
- Meet and where ever possible exceed conversion, profit and margin targets
- Attending shows and exhibition when required this may include weekends.
Skills required of the Luxury Travel Consultant:
- At least one years' previous sales experience
- Knowledge of least one of our destinations and ideally extensive travel experience – Europe Middle East, Indian Ocean, Asia, Caribbean, USA,
- Ideally degree educated
- Good level of computer literacy
- Ability to work independently and to multi task
- Experience of using a GDS travel system is preferred
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Able to work under pressure
The Luxury Travel Consultant role would suit an experienced tailor-made consultant who is looking to move into selling luxury high-end products or ideal for someone who has strong sales background and a passion for travel!
If you wish to apply for the role of Luxury Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on