Luxury Travel Consultant – Banstead - £22-25k (OTE £27,000)
Luxury Travel Consultant required by one of the UK’s leading destination specialists offering a wide range of inspiring travel programmes for over 30 years. The company is continuously growing and developing and pride themselves on making significant financial investment in their people. This role as Luxury Travel Consultant is a fantastic opportunity for any Travel professional looking to further their career.
As Luxury Travel Consultant you will be:
· Creating high quality package and bespoke itineraries specific to your customers’ needs and expectations
· Maintain an excellent degree of knowledge on the destinations and products you are selling and therefore provide exceptional destination advice and general guidance to customers to assist them from first point of contact and through the booking process
· Fielding a wide range of reservations and assistance over the telephone, email and internet
· Ensuring that a personalised and first class level of service is provided consistently to every customer.
· Expected to have the ability to cross-sell to other destinations and products where required
· Able to ‘present’ your recommendations to your customers in a way that will influence whilst maintaining an exceptional level of attention to detail
· Building and maintaining a loyal customer base by managing all the customers travel requirements and to encourage repeat business sales
The ideal Nordic Travel Consultant will have travel sales experience and an interest in Scandinavia. You will be a self-motivated and dynamic professional with exceptional sales ability who can demonstrate influencing/negotiation skills. As Nordic Travel Consultant you will be a team-player who is flexible and adaptable with the ability to work well within a pressurised environment and consistently meet deadlines. The successful Nordic Travel Consultant will have excellent communication skills, as well as great interpersonal skills and the ability to establish rapport. As Nordic Travel Consultant you be results-driven with a strong customer focus and a tenacious attitude.