9 months ago
Enjoy the finer things in life?! We are looking for a Luxury Travel Consultant to join a bespoke Cheshire based tour operator, dealing with luxury resorts. If you have excellent knowledge of upmarket destinations, hotels and resorts ,along with solid Travel Consultant experience and a passion for travel & offering excellent customer service, this is the perfect role for you! They offer a highly desirable salary for experienced candidates, to match their highly desirable product!
- Use your travel industry experience and solid destination / product knowledge to assist you in advising your clients on their options.
- Book flights, accommodation and ancillaries to luxury resorts (primarily European, north Africa, Middle East and Indian Ocean)
- Deal with additional requests offering exceptional customer service
- Stay up to date on new products and be pro-active in contacting previous clients for repeat business and referrals
- Working Monday to Friday office with a rota for Saturdays
We are looking for an experience Travel Consultant with great customer service and communications skills. Candidates from tour operations or retail travel will be considered. Preferably you will have some experience within the luxury travel market.
My client offers an above average salary, that is dependent on experience, but in the region of £20k pa - £25k pa. There are additional bonuses available (up to £3k) and excellent educationals!
If you are keen to be considered please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV. For any questions contact Gemma onor firstname.lastname@example.org
28 days ago
only 2 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close