8 months ago
Travel Consultant - Long Haul, Gloucestershire
Do you have a passion for luxury travel with a flair for sales? Are you an experienced Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge in travel?
Do you have a passion for selling these long-haul destinations, but with good European knowledge too? My client is looking for an experienced Travel Specialist to join this busy travel team. This luxury long-haul Travel Company, well respected in the travel industry, is looking for a Travel Specialist to join their Team and sell luxury world-wide packages and tailor-made itineraries!
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks including:
* Offering exceptionally high levels of service to direct clients
* Handling a range of European and Worldwide luxury honeymoon enquiries
*Building great relationships with clients
* Build a portfolio of repeat customers for future holidays
* Recommending luxury hotels and destinations to the discerning traveller
* Participating in luxury FAM trips
* Developing your product knowledge with training and research
What are we looking for?
* Experience within a tour operator or travel agency is essential, online sales experience preferred
* Good knowledge of some worldwide destinations
* Sales driven and enjoys working towards targets
* Strong work ethic with impeccable customer service skill
* Self-motivated individual with a can-do attitude and committed approach
* Exceptional communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Please include a travel profile outlining all destinations visited with all applications
* Varied job role
* Luxury travel perks
* Sociable hours
* Long-haul familiarisation trips
* Uncapped monthly commission plus supplier rewards
* Travel discounts
* Social events
* Being part of a friendly and warm team working for a forward thinking and dynamic travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
- Using your flair for sales and customer service
- Tailor-making holidays to long haul, luxury destinations
- Using first hand destination knowledge in addition to travel industry experience.
- Nice hours, no Sundays or late shifts!
You will be a suitably experienced travel consultant, possess solid experience of long-haul travel sales in a Tour Operator or Retail Travel experience, first hand knowledge of long-haul destinations. If you are exceptionally well-travelled, with solid target driven sales experience, you may also be considered.
A competitive basic salary of £22-25K and a fantastic commission structure, with other benefits from the travel industry
Call Kate onor send your CV to Kate@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
Your aplication will be treated with strict confidentialty