4 months ago
Are you a Luxury Travel Sales Consultant with experience in selling and advising on High End Luxury Destinations across the globe? If you have solid reservations experience building luxury tailor made packages to the Far East, Indian Ocean, Middle East and Caribbean then please read on!
This Luxury Tour Operator located near Ipswich is currently looking for a Travel Consultant who has specialised in selling Worldwide niche itineraries to join their small team. As a specialist you must have sound experience selling luxury products for worldwide destinations including Caribbean, Indian Ocean and Middle East, amongst others. This role would be starting off as a office based role and then once you are fully up to scratch on the product and systems you would be able to work from both the office and from home.
* Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls to customers from all markets providing outstanding customer service.
* Establish customer expectations and budget prior to processing the quote.
* Promote and sell both air and ground products in order to meet clearly defined and established targets
* Provide packages that are "tailor-made" to suit the individual needs of our clients.
* Optimise all sales opportunities
* Offer expertise, advice and knowledge to our Travel Agent partners and customers about destinations, airlines, ground arrangements, etc.
* Become fully knowledgeable about the products, destinations and services offered across the Company to ensure you have the widest product knowledge within the business and can appropriately deal with all product enquiries
* Recommend and sell all available products in order to maximise revenue and meet targets.
* Take responsibility to resolve problems ensuring that issues are followed through and escalated if necessary.
* Attend training sessions and meetings where applicable.
* Share knowledge and offer expertise on all aspects of the product range.
* Service existing bookings as required including, but not limited to, carrying out amendments, providing information on relevant charges, confirm bookings and adding additional content.
* Reach monthly targets given by company
* At least 2 years experience in sales with a luxury tour operator selling Luxury high end tailor made holidays
* A methodical approach with particular attention to detail
* Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
* The ability to prioritise workload, demonstrating good organisational skills
* Enthusiasm, Self motivation & ability to multi-task
* Approachable and able to develop a rapport with customers
* Working knowledge of a GDS
* Good geographical knowledge of sales areas
* Negotiation and problem solving
* Sales orientated and motivated to sell or add value to each customer contact
* Be able to manage your own desk and achieve sales targets
* Have Good numeracy skills
* Be IT literate
* Professional and courteous approach
* Well travelled or have good geographical knowledge
* The ability to use own initiative
The successful candidate can expect an excellent salary dependant on experience along with fantastic company benefits for this excellent office and home based role.
To apply for this role, please , call Helen Cassin at Travel Trade Recruitment onor hit 'apply' now