Luxury Tailor-Made Travel Consultant – North And South America Travel Specialist - London - Upto £26k plus excellent OTE
We are looking for an experienced Luxury Travel Tailor Made Travel consultant with a passion to sell luxury and experiential holidays, primarily in the USA, Canada and South American region, although you will frequently deal with worldwide clients as well.
You will have excellent Travel destination knowledge, either gained through living or working in South or North America, or through extensively travelling and selling the region. With a proven track record in sales, ideally gained in a luxury or tailor made travel company, you will have high touch customer relationship skills needed to close sales and delight our clients.
• Use your destination knowledge and personal insight to design and convert to sale individual tailor-made itineraries to our clients
• Maximise every enquiry (whether phone call or email) with friendly and professional service and quickly identify good leads
• Offer the highest levels of customer service and be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ throughout the sales and after-sales processes to ensure a high repeat ratio
• Use our preferred partners to offer high quality product and optimum return on sales and offer ancillary products as appropriate to enhance our clients’ journeys
• Confidently interact with clients by email, phone and occasionally face-to-face to build loyal relationships and repeat business
• Work closely with your Wexas product manager so you have first class product and region knowledge as expected by our clients
• Be a proud advocate for travelling with Wexas and confident to guide and recommend product that will exceed our clients’ expectations
• A proven track record in long-haul (ideally luxury or experiential) sales in the Americas region
• GDS experience, ideally Amadeus
• Commercially aware
• In depth knowledge of Americas region
• Ideally educated to degree level or can speak a second language
• Passion and enthusiasm for travel.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, actively listening to and fulfilling clients’ needs.
• Attention to detail.
• Results orientated with personal motivation to deliver and exceed targets.
• Strong time management and personal organisation skills
• Confident with clients and able to build trust and loyalty