Location: London OR Manchester
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Hours: Monday to Friday
My client is a Global family working together as a team. They aim for synergy in each of our offices in providing an industrious, relaxed, enjoyable, stimulating, vibrant and progressive working environment for all. As an employee, you are expected to deliver the highest levels of service in your respective field at all times and execute your duties to meet company standards and expectations.
At times you will be required to work individually, with other department members and as part of a wider team. You should strive always to work harmoniously with all colleagues to facilitate good morale among all staff. Your department is targeted with increasing it's profitability year-on-yea. You are required to help retain and increase the client base, maximise profit potentials, and maintain our inherent standards of service and internal practices.
A flexible approach to working hours may be necessary to execute your duties and fulfil your role to proper and full effect.
Role Specific Responsibilities
- Ensure that during quiet times you are offering to assist your colleagues on other accounts, not just your own.
- Look after our clients / accounts, ensuring the highest possible standards are delivered at all times with a personalised and individual approach to each client.
- Keep your Management Team informed of any situations that may arise with any of our clients immediately.
- Accurately and effectively service all travel requests from enquiry to reconciliation, ensuring all air, rail hotel and/or other ancillary service reservations fully meet the client's expectations.
- Ticket all bookings as and when necessary.
- Complete all PNR's and MaJic files accurately and promptly.
- Create and update PAR's in Galileo and New Majic as required.
- Deal with any post-booking queries, rectifying any requested changes and efficiently processing reissues where required.
- Ensure attention to detail, keeping errors and mistakes to an absolute minimum so that the Company does not incur financial losses due to individual error.
- Respond and react to any client queries ensuring complaints are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner in conjunction with your Line Management Team and the Global Services department.
- Liaise with the accounts department, ensuring that all accounting matters are managed in a timely manner.
- Be ready to adapt to a changing environment, to work in a pressurised and demanding environment, to work to deadlines and prioritise workload.
- At least 2 years' experience in Luxury Travel
- A team player, with the ability to communicate with different departments and clients
- Exposure to at least ONE Global Distribution System (Pref Galileo)
- Excellent customer care and communication skills