Exciting position has arisen for an operations / sales support consultant to join this well-established luxury travel company.
Luxury Travel Operations Executive Job Description:
• Checking all bookings at confirmation and finals stage, ensuring the smooth running of the booking from start to finish and eliminating errors
• Produce accurate documentation ensuring it is packaged and dispatched on time.
• Sending out brochure requests.
• Assisting with telephone calls, taking messages as required.
• Updating documentation as and when required
• Airline co-ordination to include: Managing airline queues, airline contracts & ticketing on a GDS Amadeus, obtaining best possible classes & use of contracts to obtain the best possible fare. General trouble shooting, processing refunds through BSP and monitoring ADMs. Corresponding with airline consolidators.
• Implement operational processes and streamline procedures as and when required, often taking on adhoc projects under own initiative.
• Assisting sales team with operational problems such as strikes and foreign office advice.
• Work in the shop front on a rota basis (usually once a month
• Managing office stock levels
• Liaising with the building management company to ensure the office/building facilities are functioning as they should.
• Post-dispatch, manage courier bookings destined within the UK and overseas.
• Organise & manage shop rota
• Manage & update holiday rotas and ensure Fam trip approval forms are completed by staff.
Luxury Travel Operations Skills :