Luxury Travel Product Coordinator - London - £21k
Opportunity work for this award-winning, luxury specialist Tour Operator, based in London, to assist and support the day to day running of the Product & Commercial team on significantly increase trading revenues from the UK and Europe. The role is within a very busy and vibrant department and is a perfect introductory role for anyone wanting to start work within a product management role. Minimum of one year's Travel industry experience required for this role.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before uploading it into a variety of internal systems.
• Competitor analyses to ensure all special offers are promoted correctly in the market.
• Analysing the current market trends
• Audit Tour Operator websites making sure the company are being promoted factually correct.
• Liaise with the both internal departments and external suppliers with regards to advertising both on and offline, Banner advertising, e-blasts to databases.
• Manage all aspects of Industry Staff Travel for Tour Operators
• Achieve a good working relationship with suppliers, sales and marketing teams
• Attend supplier meetings as required and to prepare agendas and circulate minutes for meetings attended.
• To communicate effectively to all departments internally with product developments.
• To ensure the Company are front of mind with all UK Tour Operators through training/brochure distribution and incentives.
• Source and book hospitality event venues
• Assist in hosting hospitality events/educational trips and product awareness visits.
• Gathering information and implementing the monthly product newsletter
• To engage and understand pricing/market conditions in the UK and Europe.
Along with a minimum one year’s Travel Industry experience the candidate should be competent in:
• Time Management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Proficient in OUTLOOK, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT.
• Able to work weekends and travel overseas when required.