Luxury Travel Reservations Consultant – Caribbean & North America - Northwest UK - up to £19,500k
This well-established luxury Tour Operator are looking for well-travelled, exceptional travel consultants with a passion for North America & the Caribbean. You will actively work with your team by demonstrating positive example, and carry out designated tasks as requested by your Reservations Manager
* To attend supplier training sessions, plus on-going delivery of accurate product information as a result
* To ensure that training needs are met in consultation with your Manager.
* To keep yourself up to date with the latest trends within your market place
* To assist your team with any queries they have on a day to day basis and provide support and assistance for other teams when necessary
* To be responsible for providing exemplary customer service at all times as an example to other team members
OBJECTIVES OF ROLE
- To ensure that you assist your team to achieve the monthly financial target
- To assist that you achieve your individual sales targets
- To maintain your own personal level of expertise, both technically and product knowledge.
- To assist the Manager to reduce errors year on year for your team contributing towards a financial reduction for the entire department.
- To report and assist to solve all impact issues for your geographical area.
- To ensure that you are asking for the sale at every available opportunity – and if not to provide coaching and positive timely feedback
* Excellent knowledge of GDS reservations system, preferable Galileo
* An awareness of the current travel marketplace
* Commercial understanding
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to demonstrate experience of working within a team preferable
* Solid sales skills