Luxury Travel Sales & Product Co-Ordinator - up to £27k
This Tour Operator specialise in offering a complete solution to all their customers' travel needs. Whether it is a tailor-made itinerary through Cambodia and Vietnam, a weekend break to New York or a wellness package holiday to Europe, India or Thailand they have a specialist to help.
Looking to recruit a full time luxury Travel Sales & Product Co-Ordinator to join a busy team, someone with strong co-ordinating skills and with the ability to negotiate within the travel industry.
Job Description - Sales Co-ordinator responsibilities
• Look after sales arranging product training and managing home workers
• Saturday & emergency rotas
• Distribute enquiries and ensure that all enquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
• Monitor mark-ups and ensure consultants are maximising on profits
• Manage feedback, ensure any negative feedback/issues are dealt with timeously
• Report bookings/conversions to directors weekly & monthly
• Competitor analysis – ensuring that we are in line with current trends.
• Contacting suppliers both current and new to negotiate new rates / discuss trends above / offers
• Ensuring sales and marketing are aware of all product, new offers, etc.
• Liaise with marketing on all new product, offers, competitor analysis, google ppc campaign strategy
• Production of fact boxes, pricing of tours, liaising with marketing for all press requirements