An award winning, dynamic and long established luxury tour operator that offer inspiring tailormade holidays around the world are looking for an experienced Luxury Worldwide Tailormade Travel Specialist to join their friendly team. This role is ideal for one seeking career progression and generous benefits.
Our client is a privately owned tour operator with more than 17 years’ experience of arranging luxury tailor-made trips around the world. Due to expansion, they are looking for the best of the tailor-made market to join their team. If you are passionate about travel and enjoy creating inspirational trips to the following areas please contact us now.
• USA & Canada
• Latin America
• Indian Sub-Continent
• Latin America
• Southeast Asia
• Middle East
• Indian Ocean
• Australia and New Zealand
Your career begins here! Duties entail:
• Working closely with high-end, discerning clients to create tailor-made trips using your first-hand knowledge and personal expertise.
• Responding to enquiries, building rapport and showing a good understanding of your clients’ needs
• Designing various holiday types & inspiring itineraries across the globe.
• Working closely with the marketing team and head of product to provide insight and share ideas about your specialist area.
- Passionate and motivated travel professional, with a strong drive and ability to smash sales targets.
- Experience in tailor-made travel from a tour operator or travel agency is essential.
- In depth knowledge of countries of expertise.
- Strong customer service skills with an eye for detail.
- Cheerful, confident and committed, with a desire to work to high standards.
- A travel profile outlining all the destinations visited is essential with all applications.
- Career progression
- Sociable working hours
- Trips abroad
- Varied job role
- Eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Group life insurance
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Generous salary
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic luxury tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
PLEASE INCLUDE A TRAVEL PROFILE OUTLINING ALL THE DESTINATIONS VISITED WITH ALL APPLICATIONS
Ideal locations for this role include Gloucestershire, Cheltenham, Oxford, Cirencester & Worcester.