3 months ago
I am looking for Travel Consultants who have a true passion for the world of travel and have the ability and experience to create unique itineraries. Based near High Wycombe my client is currently looking to expand their team, you would be working in a fun and very rewarding environment with lots of room for long term career progression. This sales role is all about using your imagination, knowledge and flair to create unique and beautifully presented itineraries and memorable holiday experiences.
- Following up leads from online enquiries for luxury, unique worldwide itineraries
- Offering excellent customer service quoting both package and tailor-made holidays
- Itineraries often focus on Indian Ocean, Far East and Asia
- Booking weddings and honeymoons, off the beaten track and upmarket family holiday destinations
- Convert enquiries to booking to exceed targets and earn commission
- Build business and help make a success of this new branch to an already established name in travel.
The ideal candidate would have solid experience in the travel industry or tour operations, experienced in dealing with online enquiries and pro-actively making outbound follow up calls to confirm bookings. You will also ideally have experience of long-haul destinations, tailor-making holidays, honeymoons and weddings to create the right holiday, rather than just selling a package holiday. If you have GDS experience, this is an advantage! In addition you will be a Travel Consultant with a real passion for travel, pro-active, self motivated, enthusiastic and good all-round destination knowledge!
A competitive salary will be offered depending on experience in the region of £20,000-£24,000 with above average commission on bookings to increase your earnings Mon-Fri office hours and 1 in 4 Saturdays with a day off in lieu.
Please follow the instructions to apply, sending your CV to email@example.com. For questions, please contact Claire on.
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
20 days ago
only 1 day until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close