Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team based in Manchester. You will be on a full time fixed term contract until mid February, with a highly competitive salary of 21,000 pro rata.
The job in a nutshell as our Maintenance Engineer
To provide a quality maintenance service to our hotels for the benefit of our customers, ensuring that we keep our hotels well maintained and rooms available for sale.
Key Accountabilities as our Maintenance Engineer:
To complete quality maintenance (reactive and planned works) within hotels, in your geographical area of responsibility ensuring that the hotels are consistently well maintained to brand standard.
Protect business revenue by ensuring timely and quality response to any jobs that are off line rooms.
To consistently deliver a first time quality fix on all jobs and work to achieve to KPI's.
To observe safe working practise and comply with all health & safety legislation.
To develop strong working relationships with the hotel operations teams ensuring that the customer is key focus.
What we'll expect from you as our Maintenance Engineer
To succeed in this role, you will need to be an experienced trade person in any discipline; passionate about customer service and delivering results. You will feel comfortable understanding and working within hotels and seeing the impact that the role has.
- Experience of any trade (plumbing, electrical, joinery, painting and decoration)
- Has attention to detail and has pride in delivering quality workmanship
- Has ability to self-start and prioritise jobs
- Ability to work as part of a team, however is self -motivated as role does involve lone working
- Strong communication skills to develop strong working relationships
- Good understanding of Google IT systems
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Engineer then please click 'apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!