The Management Accountant
• To have had experience in vat reporting and an understanding of toms.
• High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
• To have an understanding of fx and fx hedging.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure is a key requirement of the role.
• Previous experience in managing/supervising a finance team, is essential. • Travel industry experience a strong advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
• Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
• Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance.
• To have a good understanding of group accounting and the maintaining intercompany reconciliations.
• To review and analyse the current financial system in place and implement new procedures and changes.
• To maintain and manage the intercompany accounts for all the businesses in the group.
• Collate, analyse and present accurate management information to senior management.
• Responsibility for the day to day running of all finance reporting ensuring that all financial information that is produced is correct and accurate.
• A workplace pension scheme will be offered after three months continuous service
• Free on-site car parking
• Newly refurbished office
• Discounts on selected travel services