Our client is a long established, dynamic and forward thinking tour operator which offer various holiday types around the glove to travellers.
Due to success and expansion they are now seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join the friendly team. The exciting Management Accountant role, principle purpose, is to provide support to the Chief Accountant in the production of monthly Management Accounts.
The Management Accountant will liaise with the Senior Management team to manage overhead spend as well as overseeing the team responsible for processing in the ledger.
- Preparation of draft monthly management accounts
- Submission of month end results, budget and forecasts to Group via reporting tool
- Assisting with preparation of annual statutory Financial Statements
- Managing the overhead purchase ledger function including one direct report
- Review of overheads, processing accruals and pre-payments
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with production of budget and forecasts
- Review of payroll administration by payroll bureau
- Oversee and process Sales team monthly incentives
- Control pension enrolment processes
- Assist with external & internal audit
- Assist with weekly Group reporting
- Participation in business planning, corporate modelling, scenario analysis and ad hoc reporting.
Give your Accountancy Management career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable Accountancy Managers with similar experience from an Accountancy background will be considered for this post.