4 months ago
Our client is looking for an exceptional Manager to drive and develop there highly successful Leicester Branch. The Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the running of the branch from managing staff shift patterns to assisting with marketing strategies.
As the Manager of this established branch you will be required to:
* Have exceptional customer handling skills.
* Provide instruction and guidance to all team members on existing or new tactics.
* Maximize job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting for yourself and all members of staff.
* Ensure that relationships with key stakeholders and other teams within marketing, such as Brand, Product are maintained.
* Lead affiliate marketing strategies and initiatives to achieve business goals and grow revenue.
* Develop strategic relationships.
* Independently present strategies and results to senior leadership throughout the company.
The Manager for the Leicester branch will have the following attributes:
* Time-management, prioritisation and planning abilities.
* Ability to create and oversee execution and strategy.
* Ability to develop creative and strategic solutions and report directly to senior management.
* Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills as well as Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* The ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in an accurate manner.
* Ability to develop creative and strategic solutions.
* Track record of delivering high quality results in a fast paced environment.
Our client offers an exceptional package for the successful candidate as The Manager including flexi benefits a generous salary and commission structure as well as onsite parking.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close