Marketing Executive 4 Luxury Travel - London - £26k
We seek a talented and creative Marketing Executive with a professional background in the luxury travel industry to represent several luxury travel brands in a permanent role.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a demanding, but very exciting position and requires someone who is passionate about the power of digital and online channels and is seeking to add value to an array of campaigns on both online and off line channels.
Responsibilities include the formulation and execution of digital campaigns which not only compliment and maximise print media campaigns, but also independently promote the brands. Coordinate advertising, social media, website development, promotions, and press relations. Establish and nurture relationships with tourist boards and suppliers, ensuring the continuation of and in some cases creation of joint marketing ventures. There is also a reasonable amount of public relations support for the Managing Director.
We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking team player, current on the latest trends in technology, able to multi-task and meet deadlines. You will be responsible for planning and developing company communications, ensuring that brand values are represented consistently. This role occasionally requires work outside of normal business hours to attend trade shows, networking events in the evening, so we are looking for someone who has the ability to connect with clients, network with suppliers, negotiate with tourism boards, develop new product, and establish affiliate relationships.
• Deliver inspirational, result focused campaigns across digital and print
• Create marketing and promotional briefs in line with campaign message
• Monitor the ongoing cost of campaigns, measuring effectiveness and response
• Develop and monitor growth and efficiencies across organic, paid, social and print channels
• Actively seek, plan, develop, manage and deliver marketing opportunities with third party affiliates.
• Plan and manage the delivery of newsletters, including all pre and post-travel trigger emails
• Social Media campaigns, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Check all online content that is produced (in house and third party) to ensure information is on brand and accurate
• Become a brand advocate and develop an in-depth understanding of brand values
• Luxury Travel marketing experience essential.
• At least 3 years’ experience working within a marketing department, with good knowledge of the latest trends and best practice
• Track record of producing efficient KPI driven campaigns producing / reporting campaigns across digital, and print
• Confident to build strong relationships and have a hands-on approach to driving change
• Strong communicator who works well as part of a team
• Ability to work well under pressure and has the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines