6 months ago
Leading independent travel company in Cambridgeshire has a new, exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to be part of a Marketing Team helping promote their bespoke holidays. We are seeking someone who has varied marketing experience including content, campaigns, PR and brochure launches. Excellent starting salary, dependent on experience and a great company to join and progress with. If you're passionate about travel and have marketing experience, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
* Liaising with suppliers and trade partners
* Managing marketing calendars and ensuring all sales teams are updated with activity schedules
* Working with the designers to create adverts, posters and flyers ensuring they are to brief and checking creatives before they are circulated
* Providing content for web promotions and ensuring pages are done to brief
* Co-ordinating invoice packs for partners, collating results and activity samples along with suggestions for future campaigns
* Brief team members on social media, PR and e news campaigns elements
* Monitoring results, providing updated reporting on activity which will contribute to the future campaigns
* Coordinate brochure launches and trade competitions
* Overseeing quarterly campaigns
* Working with partners on joint campaigns
* Providing weekly updates to all retail staff on current and upcoming campaigns
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a similar marketing role incorporating campaign management and possess solid analytical skills. You will be passionate about travel and/or have knowledge of the travel industry.
Starting salary is negotiable and dependent on experience. There is also a wide reaching benefits package including; discounted holidays, pension, oversea travel with the role, free parking or use of bikes! This is a friendly, social company with new modern offices and a great working environment. This is a great product to market with excellent long term career prospects.
If you are keen to be considered, please follow the instruction to apply attaching your CV. For any further questions, please contact Marie onor