Marketing Executive. Multi-award winning, luxury focused Tour Operator based in East London is looking for a creative and innovative Marketing Executive to join their successful Travel Brand. The Marketing Executive role is responsible for supporting the Senior Marketing Executive in executing target driven marketing strategies. The Marketing Executive will support in planning and executing multi-channel campaigns ensuring cohesion across all relevant platforms including print, web content, social, third parties, email and more.
Campaign Planning & Execution:
- Work with the Holiday Product Team to plan marketing campaigns in advance
- Work with the Design Team to produce marketing assets for each campaign i.e. web images, banners ads, email images
- Support the management of all marketing campaigns from planning to production and reporting
- Collaborate on large projects throughout the year such as brochures and video production with the rest of the team
- Execute marketing activities with Third Parties and Partners
- Maintain marketing calendars for different travel brands
Email & E-CRM:
- Support the Senior Marketing Executive in executing the email marketing strategy taking ownership of everything from templates, design and copy
- Ensure all agreed targets for email are met, these include database growth, lead target, opens, CTR etc.
- Work on content strategy for customer journey comms
- Manage the brands presence across all key platforms
- Work on the social media strategy including paid adverts, influencer marketing and customer engagement
- Respond to customer comments, questions and reviews in a timely manner
- Maintain the content across each brand’s website and content systems
- Produce copy for a variety of channels and mediums including print, web, video, social media and more
- Where relevant support the planning and management of brand events
- Occasionally represent the brands at industry and networking events.
Now Let’s Talk about You:
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and solutions focused with the ability to problem solve
- Strong copywriting skills
- Excellent attention to detail and creative flair
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
The Package, Benefits & Perks!
This company employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best, they offer a highly competitive package.
- Basic salary is up to £24,000 per annum
- Plus Lucrative benefits covering:
- Company Pension, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance
- Monthly incentives including prizes, experiences and additional income
- Subsidised car parking - during the week, Free on-site evening and weekend parking
- As well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! Ideally we would like you to provide a cover letter with your application, this can be no more than 500 words as this will give our client an idea of if you are excited about the role, what your passions are, how you meet the criteria and why you want to work for our client and the travel industry.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.