Marketing Executive – Opera/Ballet/Classical Music
Salary: circa £30,000 negotiable based on experience
My client is a high-end niche tour operator who specialise in orgainising world wide tours focused on Opera/Ballet/Classical Music.
The Marketing Executive to excepted develop marketing campaigns and travel products including brochure production and producing the content.
The Marketing Executive will previous experience with knowledge or a passion for opera, classical music or ballet.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter, used to working autonomously and responsible for maximising the marketing and communications activities of the company.
The candidate will ensure that an integrated and coordinated approach to marketing, media, digital and communications is followed at all times internally and externally.
Marketing Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation, production and editing of brochures including the writing of appealing and persuasive escorted tour summaries and itineraries
- Producing all other printed materials for company marketing communications
- Proof-reading marketing materials and documentation including tour itineraries and synopses
- Researching and selecting combinations of opera, ballet and classical music performances to include in the tours
- Developing contacts within opera houses and festivals
- Managing agency relationships – advertising, design and print, branding, digital and PR
- Managing the strategy for company e-newsletters, growing databases and producing regular engaging communications
- Setting strategies for advertising across on and offline channels, developing Google AdWords campaign with existing digital agency
- Manage company websites, working with web agencies to prioritise developments and implementation of new functionality.
- Oversee management of company social media feeds, offering guidance on content and messaging
Marketing Executive Experience Required:
- Previous marketing experience ideally within opera, classical music or ballet
- Previous marketing experience in other industries but with a passion within opera, classical music or ballet will also be considered4
- Experience running and directing digital marketing channels and campaigns
- Good skills in attention to detail across written word and design
- Persuasive, resilient and confident in verbal and written communication
- Understanding of design & print process and experience of managing process from brief to completion and sign off
- Experience running and direct marketing channels and campaigns
Marketing Executive Salary and Benefits
- Base Salary circa £30K possible more depending on experience
- 22 days holidays
- Monday to Friday 9-5.30
- Access to shows, ballet etc
To apply for this Marketing Executive role, please or contact me onfor additional information on the company and role.