At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don't believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests', clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we're proud of the freedom our independence this gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve - upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Define, create and manage RBEL brand identity and image.
- Instigate brand initiatives both on and off line.
- Develop brand and tactical campaigns and manage agency relationships.
Is able to develop strong client relationships
- Has a creative mindset and understanding of the elements required to build brand
- Has a good understanding of concepts and their application
- Displays effective project management skills.
- Has good organization skills
- Has good communication skills
- Is confidant and approachable
- Is consistent, versatile and perceptive
- Display ethical behavior
- Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the company experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides Yes I Can genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Instigate brand initiatives on and off line
- Strategic brand planning and allocation of brand budget
- Promote business development of the re brand and sub brands (conference, leisure and F and B)
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
- Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
- Discounts on food and beverage up to 50% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
- Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
- Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
- Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.