Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
· Responsible for managing the marketing team and agencies for both SEO and PPC, ensuring KPIs are established in line with marketing and business strategies.
· Responsible for website and ecommerce strategies and for all web devs including.
· Content strategy – develop and implement a content strategy for websites, email and social media with a calendar of activity (right channels, right time) in line with brand guidelines and ensure consistency of message in line with business objectives.
· Campaigns – plan, implement and report on seasonal campaigns which are measurable, on message and in line with brand guidelines, budgets and business objectives.
· Budgets: propose, allocate and manage annual marketing budgets reporting on ROI and delivering the flexibility to meet business needs.
· Responsible for implementation of CRM strategy; compile, proof and segment data (from all touchpoints) and use email, print, e-newsletters and social media to drive direct response, conversion and engagement. Liaise closely with Sales Manager to ensure optimum timing and compilation of results. Profile and use data (incl, CSQs) to drive suggestions for product development and increase retention and loyalty.
· Responsible for all direct mail campaigns, in particular brochure production, from design brief and photo specification to liaising with contracts/overseas teams to ensure marketing have definitive and accurate accommodation details, co-ordinate information and prices from other departments/affiliates/suppliers and establish mailing/distribution strategies in line with distribution deadlines.
· Responsible management and implementation of company-wide social media strategy, for identifying new channels/opportunities in order to increase customer engagement and brand awareness in line with business objectives.
· Advertising - plan, implement and monitor online and offline advertising campaigns in line with budgets, brand and business objectives.
· Responsible for design, production and distribution of all branded collateral for overseas resorts, for recruitment and for client documentation (including e-comms) in line with corporate guidelines and brand identity.
· Responsible internal communications including company intranet and co-ordination of annual sales review meetings.
· Assist with the writing/distribution of press releases, for the supply of information to the media and for assist in the organisation of press visits and trips.
· Jointly responsible for identifying opportunities for marketing affiliations and joint marketing activity including attendance at trade and consumer exhibitions and delivering joint campaigns.
if you are interested in this position can you please respond to this email