Senior Marketing Manager. This leading, growing and highly successful multi award winning tour operator is looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to lead their ambitious Marketing Team. The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of multiple digital channels. Managing a team of 6, including 2 Marketing Executives, 1 Content Manager & 3 Graphic Designers and working alongside the Digital Performance Manager, General Manger and PPC & Acquisition Manager to formulate and implement a marketing plan encompassing paid search, organic search, digital display, paid social, affiliates and print.
Your objective is to deliver the strategy through a rounded, responsive approach in order to achieve our client’s business targets, to maximise growth and optimise ROI.
The Senior Marketing Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- The role includes a primary focus on the development and execution of new and existing strategies to help the business grow
- You will be working with your in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives. Monitoring marketing performance for ongoing campaigns, including proactive campaign optimisation. Reporting on and optimising all marketing channels. Managing the content and design for all marketing activity including the website and newsletters
- Managing the relationships and co-operative marketing campaigns with our client’s range of suppliers including Tourist Boards, hotels and airlines. This will include creating bespoke marketing proposals for partners, managing the marketing budget for all activity, including reconciliation for all paid media and partner funding and reporting back to partners presenting ROI on completed marketing activity
- As Marketing Manager, you will be expected to report to stakeholders within the company detailing the performance of all marketing campaigns. A key part of your role will be to work with both stakeholders and colleagues within the wider marketing and commercial teams to make sure the business is spending their budget appropriately. This may also include managing short-notice reallocation of funds from or between different performance marketing channels
- You will also be expected to manage the relationship between the Marketing and Product functions, ensuring that the Product Managers complete the relevant tasks as part of the monthly schedule
- As our client looks to drive increasing volumes whilst preserving efficiency you will also be evaluating and integrating relevant marketing technology to drive enhanced performance
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Travel industry background with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Strong analytical, project management skills and insight is essential within the travel industry
- A creative and innovative approach, particularly to problem solving, is key
- Extensive digital marketing experience including but not limited to setting & implementing strategies and managing sizeable marketing budgets across various channels
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity and presenting results
- Experience in Agency management and contract negotiation experience
- Experience of leading a team of marketing specialists and moving various functions in-house and away from external agencies
- Experience of Bought Media, Google & Bing PPC and SEO including experience with hands on paid search management
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to present suggestions, recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence
Our client is looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager with the above skill sets, with a willingness for professional and personal growth within this highly established business. The basic salary is up to £55,000 per annum, along with £5,000 bonus + benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.