Marketing Manager. A medium size, award winning luxury tour operator is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to manage their marketing campaigns across digital media channels, with a focus on acquiring new and driving loyalty amongst exiting customers. Our client’s marketing is critical to raising brand profile, penetrating new verticals, and generating consistent levels of quality leads, ensuring that these are nurtured effectively, and there is an effective customer journey across all channels through to conversion.
Marketing Manager Role & Key Accountabilities:
The marketing mix includes: Email, SEO, PPC, social media, online and some offline content, PR, brand management and market research.
- Be the voice of the customer, developing and understanding of who that is both now and, in the future
- Be the business visionary, staying ahead of trends and changes in the market, ensuring the business and brand continues to evolve to meet customer needs
- Working cross functionally with Sales and Product teams to ensure marketing is supporting new product launches and the acquisition of new customers
- Delivering campaigns across digital channels
- Managing and implementing paid search and retargeting campaigns
- Leading on eCommerce approach, focusing on improving user journeys and converting sales ready leads
- Providing recommendations and optimizations based on analysis to improve campaign efficiency
- Refining retargeting campaign segmentations to increase ROI, reconversion and develop cross selling
- Monitoring competitor activity
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Marketing Manager from a Tour Operator / OTA background is eesential
- Experienced Digital Marketing Manager
- Strong knowledge of Google Ad Words
- Strong knowledge of SEO/PPC, Email, Social Media, Brand Management
- Experience of ad platforms and web analytics
- Analytical and innovative approach
- High IT literacy and strong Excel and PowerPoint
A generous package is on offer to the right candidate, where the basic salary is £34,000 - £36,500 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits, including overseas fam trips, plus lucrative holiday discounts and concessions.
Sounds Like You?
We’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.