Marketing Manager - Centerplate UK
Centerplate UK is now recruiting an experienced Marketing Manager to support the Head of Marketing to deliver the planning, development and implementation of Centerplate UK's marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations.
We are looking for and innovative and passionate individual to be responsible for delivering a successful marketing strategy with at least 4 years' experience in similar role, experience of hospitality sector would be an advantage but not essential. The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively and succinctly with personnel of all levels and have excellent written and verbal English skills, strong copywriting skills and be organised with the ability to prioritise workload. It is essential that you would have a good understanding of technology such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe and CMS Systems and how this benefits the overall marketing strategy and an understanding of financial P&L's and budgets. You will be confident and the ability to deliver presentations is desirable.
A passion and knowledge for food would be a distinct advantage. This role does involve an element of travel throughout the UK.
- To develop, in conjunction with Head of Marketing, and implement the marketing strategy for Centerplate UK
- Develop both traditional and digital marketing initiatives for our venues to increase consumer awareness and to increase conversion of enquiries and sales.
- Manage and create high quality creative and digital work with our agency partners and suppliers
- To create and implement Social Media strategy
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define, position and implement the annual marketing plan and strategic objectives
- Liaise with advertising, digital and creative agencies on both digital and comms production
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing strategies
- Work with the Head of Marketing to deliver an effective PR strategy
- Management of the Centerplate UK website ensuring content is up to date at all times
- Delivery of the Social Media strategy for the Centerplate UK
- SEO - lead on-going optimisation of all Centerplate UK websites
- Research and evaluate innovative ideas and industry trends and make recommendations to the Head of Marketing
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution for Centerplate UK
- To effectively manage the Centerplate UK and venue marketing budget
- Manage company marketing collaterals, mail shots, events, newsletter and other methods of communicating with clients both potential and existing
- Manage internal communications for Centerplate UK such as the Company Newsletter, Twitter and Facebook Accounts and online marketing, utilise Marketing Executives to effectively promote Company awareness
- Development and maintenance of marketing databases
- Review all industry awards and work with the operations team to ensure recognition of individual and company achievements
- Work in collaboration with industry partners and advertisers
- Compile editorial for use in trade publications, both proactive and reactive
- Analyse advertising ROI and researching new platforms/publications (online and offline) for all venues
- Attend relevant S&M and client meetings throughout the UK
- Ideas creation to support 'positioning' - campaigns, gift ideas, sales and marketing promotions
This role will be based from Edinburgh and is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic hospitality business providing exceptional experiences for our clients and guests. Excellent salary and benefits apply to this role. Please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV, detailing your salary expectations.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.