Media Production Executive – up to £26k – Hampshire
As Media Production Executive you will assist to deliver the company’s marketing strategy across the full digital portfolio including website, social media and display. This role will take responsibility for producing video content, editing images and taking ownership of all video and photography assets, including organising and ensuring they meet the standards we need.
· Create optimised and targeted video content to promote product and to deliver clear brand & company positioning to engage clients through website and other social media channels. Ensure all creative is consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
· Be confident in understanding both video production and photography and in handling equipment.
· Oversee the production, editing and distribution of photos and prioritise projects when needed.
· Able to generate ideas for new online content and how to creatively make this come to life through videos and photos.
· Able to train and assist members of the business in capturing the best video and photographic content possible when out on trips, by training on using a camera and helping them understand the types of content we require.
· Brief third-party agencies and suppliers on the production of video & other media assets and work closely with them to ensure collateral is engaging, on brand and delivers against brief
Act as the gatekeeper and provide suitable training for both internal and external users of the image database to ensure images are inspirational, relevant, SEO friendly and are used to maximise their impact across the business. Also organising previous images to ensure they have all metadata and are of a high quality.
As the Media Production Executive, you must have strong creative skills and in-depth knowledge of the Photoshop and Premier Pro. You must also understand the technical processes involved in AV production, including camera, lighting, sound and edition. Responsible for ensuring licenses and permissions are gained and maintained and videos used for commercial purposes, including music licensing. Confident using website content management systems. Understanding of SEO on YouTube and within mediadata. Previous experience with image creation, sourcing, storing and tagging with meta-data.
The successful Media Production Executive will be able to demonstrate recent examples of how they have delivered successful digital marketing campaigns and provide details on how they quantified success. A creative individual passionate about all things digital that thrives on delivering exciting and show stopping content. A team player who wants to get involved, but can also work individually and motivate themselves.
To apply for Media Production Executive, or for your career in the Travel Industry, please send your CV to Travel Futures and apply below.