17 days ago
Meeting and Events Sales Manager - Corporate Branded Hotel with Fantastic Facilities
Up to 26,000 - 30,000 depending on experience
We are looking for a hands-on Meeting and Events Sales Manager to manage a successful events team. The hotel has a unique Meeting and Events concept and you will deliver a professional and efficient service to clients. You will be responsible for driving sales and attracting new clients to the hotel, as well as converting enquiries to bookings and retaining current business though effective account management.
As Meeting and Events Sales Manager you will:
* Drive and motivate your team, leading by example
* Understand the hotels budget and how the M & E department contributes to it
* Develop strategies to safeguard maximum revenue and ensure KPI's are achieved
* Complete competitor analysis
* Manage your team to maximise productivity and ensure duties are complete in a professional manner
If you consider yourself to be driven, enthusiastic and commercially aware, with a passion for hospitality please send us an up to date CV. You will benefit from great training and personal development and join a forward thinking hotel group. Previous managerial experience in a similar role is essential. Contact Natalee Goas at Search Manchester.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age