Senior Mice Sales Manager– Meetings & Events
Key skills required:
· Fluency in English and one additional language (French ideal) are essential and a third language would be advantageous
· A creative and proactive individual with a passion for MICE sales, you will have responsibility for implementing the MICE strategy for the company, achieving and exceeding financial targets, developing and implementing, with the marketing manager, marketing strategies which promote the image of Atlas DMC to key markets, cementing existing and developing new relationships with key stakeholders.
· A minimum of 5 years experience working for a DMC, an international conference & Event organiser, or an international Hotel dedicated to MICE, with a proven selection of key contacts in the market of expertise.
· Good knowledge of the UK & Ireland and USA as a destination
· Knowledge of the products that are offered, Hotels, restaurants, venues, attractions etc.
· Excellent numeracy skills and financially aware
· Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and team members.
· Excellent communication and persuasive skills at all levels
· Ability to work under pressure, to work independently and be goals and target driven.
· Ability to travel extensively abroad and to the UK and Ireland offices when necessary
Summary of Role:
· To create a logical and proactive yearly sales strategy for MICE with concise measurable and clear goals to achieve growth based on agreed financial targets
· To effectively grow our market share by cementing relationships and creating new strategical partnerships with key stakeholders in the relevant markets.
· To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all clients.
· To lead at trade fairs and to be the face of the company in your market of responsibility.
· To build strong working relationships with the various BDM’s and operations team, ensuring that the enquiries being sent to us are of good quality and that quotes created are fulfilling the client’s requirements.
· To ensure that you have good knowledge of the services that are offered.
· To actively participate in setting the financial targets for the Mice segment.
· Review sales and revenue generating business plans, identify gaps, ensure proactive measures to win new MICE opportunities and meet set targets.