Web Developer - Mid-Level C# Developer. Are you a Web Developer / Mid-Level C# Developer currently working in the travel industry? UK’s Leading Multi-Award Winning Luxury Travel Brand is seeking a Web Developer / Mid-Level C# developer to join their specialist web development team in London. With a focus on creating an inspiring development culture, they are looking to speak to candidates who are looking to move forward in their web development career and help grow alongside the business they work with.
As a Web Developer / Mid-Level C# Developer, you will be responsible for ensuring the company's desktop, tablet and mobile platforms are running smoothly at all times and will be part of the digital development life-cycle, which includes design, analysis and software development.
The Web Developer role will be responsible for the front-end and some back-end development, interacting with senior managers, sales team, stakeholders, end users and technology partners.
You will bring with you a first class approach to programming/coding by ensuring development with the given web design/layout to ensure optimal conversions across the company.
Web Developer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with product owners, business analysts and quality assurance to design, develop, test and implement applications
- Developing web applications in C# .NET in MVC asp .net
- Writing high quality and well documented code
- Identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues
- Communicating with technical and non-technical users to understand requirements and demonstrate system functionality
- Managing and maintaining various systems environments as required
- Promoting solutions to various system environments as required
- Work on the company's Search Engine Optimisation in order to maximise natural and paid searches
Essential Technical Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- ASP.NET version 4.5 Web Services (REST and SOAP), Microsoft Enterprise Library
- MVC 5.0
- Web API
- C# 6 .Net, XML, XSL
- Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
- T-SQL, Stored procedures, SQL server agent job, DTS
- Experience with a CMS
- Experience with Proprietary and Open API’s
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Travel Industry experience essential
- Design Patterns
- Payment Gateways PCI compliance
If you are looking for a Mid-Level C# Developer role that going to pay you Top Salary of £55,000 - £65,000 BOE, plus KPI bonus & benefits, keep you technically challenged and on your toes, along with a relaxed and fun environment, then this is definitely the role for you!!
Travel Industry Perks!
Let’s not forget the fantastic travel perks that come with this job. You will get luxury fam trips, including hugely discounted Airline tickets and holidays for family and friends.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.