Our client is looking for an experienced Mid-Office automation and QC Specialist who will be responsible for the configuration of our systems and ensuring Mid-office works seamlessly with our Point of Sale tools and Back-Office.
The role with require hands on involvement in building QC checks, identify opportunities to improve current procedures, and work with other departments to identify issues and roll out new functionalities.
The ideal candidate has a full understanding of the end-to-end TMC business process, commercial awareness, excellent knowledge of Galileo and/or Sabre and be familiar with .net or another programming language.
· Build and maintain mid-office QC check routines.
· Provide support to Ops and Accounts for PNR errors.
· Have a good understanding of point of sale QC tools and scripts.
· Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify QC requirements.
· Document all existing and new QC processes.
· Periodically review QC and support processes and implement updates and changes if necessary.
· Provide key staff and management with regular updates.
· Test and implement new functionalities.
· Manage expectations and influence stakeholders across the business.
Knowledge and Experience requirements
· At least 3 years’ experience in supporting and implementing a mid-office QC system, e.g. GDSX, Compleat, or iQCX.
· Understanding of webservices and XML.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and set priorities.
· A good understanding of the role of a TMC in business travel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to systematically analyse errors and find /suggest solutions.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc) Good general IT knowledge, ability to install and uninstall applications and to interpret error messages.
· Understanding of databases and SQL queries.
· Knowledge of .Net or another programming language.
· By familiar with an Agile work environment.
You should be:
· Proactive and inquisitive.
· Methodical and have an analytical approach to all tasks.
· Calm with the ability to work under pressure.
· A team player.