Middle East Travel Consultant – Up to £28k (£38k OTE) – London
A Middle East Travel Consultant is required by the world's longest-established travel company, offering high quality group tours, private journeys and tailor-made holidays to many of the world's most fascinating regions. As Middle East Travel Consultant you will be working for a well-respected company, with a reputation for excellence, offering luxury travel ranging from the lavish to the adventurous.
As Middle East Travel Consultant you will be:
· Have a full understanding of the Middle East Travel product
· Taking enquiry calls and written enquiries from direct clients and travel agents
· Tailor make itineraries, group travel and brochure tours - planning these in detail, taking the requirements of the client in to consideration, giving expert advice and guidance required
· Fully research all itineraries, from the information/costings held on our in house FIT system or on file, Galileo for flight information, manuals and guides where necessary
· Consult with our ground handlers before a quotation finally becomes a booking
· Follow up quotes given to clients/agents to ensure that maximum number of quotes are converted to bookings
· Send all relevant requests to our booking agent or property (varies by product) to instigate the bookings for each segment of any tailor made section of their holiday. Follow up any waitlisted or on request section and to make sure the clients is made aware of the status of their booking
The ideal Middle East Travel Consultant will be organised, accurate, methodical and have the ability to work to tight deadlines. The Middle East Travel Consultant will have extensive Middle East travel experience, preferably with work experience in a sales-related environment, with excellent customer service skills and a great telephone manner. The Middle East Travel Consultant will also have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure, both autonomously and within a team. An excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop a career in Middle Eastern Travel.