My client, a leading luxury long haul tour operator, is seeking an experienced, personable Travel Consultant to join their growing reservations team selling a wide range of luxury long haul destinations.
Working on a predominately Monday to Friday basis, this role is based around customer service rather than sales so there are no set targets.
Luxury Tailormade Reservations Agent / Consultant key duties include:
* Sell directly to the public and via travel agents either over the telephone, by email or face-to- face with customers visiting the office.
* Ensure that every effort is made to convert enquiries into confirmed bookings.
* Use product knowledge to confidently cross-sell to other products if the required holiday is unavailable or unsuitable.
* Answer initial queries about the holiday. Determining suitability and suggesting alternatives, where applicable.
Luxury Tailormade Reservations Agent / Consultant Skills Required:
* Previous experience selling long haul tailormade holidays
* Excellent worldwide destination knowledge
* Persuasive and confident individual who can adapt to differing circumstances
* Enjoys and comfortable selling a luxury brand.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Strong customer service ethos
Luxury Tailormade Reservations Agent / Consultant Remuneration:
* Basic Salary to £23000
* Profit/performance related discretionary bonus OTE £28000
* Private Medical Healthcare scheme
* Season Ticket Loan
Interested? For the next step in your travel career apply now with your up to date CV.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.