5 months ago
Amy/BCR/4710 National Client Services Manage
Are you a magnificent Client Services Manager with excellent leadership skills? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity awaiting your response! Our client, a professional services firm based in Central Birmingham are in search of a National Client Services Managerwith a strong background in front of house within the professional services sector. You will join a rewarding and supportive working environment with the tools and resource to help you flourish in your career. As a Client Services Manager you will be acting as an ambassador for the business and lead a team in providing superior front of house and client service.
Key duties as a National Client Services Manager will include:
* Day to day supervision of the team to ensure an excellent service is provided to internal and external clients
* Demonstrate outstanding client service by dealing with clients efficiently and resolving complaints promptly
* Cover during holiday/sickness absence & busy periods
* Develop and maintain effective training including induction and standard procedures to enable staff to deliver 100% client service
* Responsibility for dealing with all staff issues at operational level, escalating only where necessary;
* Organising, preparing and leading team meetings
* Provide ongoing support, motivation, training and feedback on team's performance;
* Implement Brand Standards of client service and continually improve these standards in line with changing expectations;
* Identify and anticipate client needs and mitigate any risks which obstruct the delivery of exceptional service
The successful candidate will come from a similar background within professional services and have the ability to demonstrate their successes of leading a team. You will have excellent interpersonal and MS office skills and knowledge on health and safety standards.
Alongside this you will be an organised, self motivated, a problem solver and be able to delegate responsibilities. So if you feel like you are the brightest and the best in the business, polite, energetic and enthusiastic and most importantly meet the criteria above, please apply with your CV now!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit (url removed) & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on (Apply online only) at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close