• Would you like to work for a high end hotel property?
• Do you love hospitality and enjoy working nights?
• Would a role as a Night Porter be of interest?
My client is a beautiful hotel with over 50 bedrooms, set in acres of parkland and gardens based near Hemel Hempstead.
My client is looking for an engaging NIGHT PORTER with a winning personality who, will be able to welcome guests in and out of the hotel in a caring and charming manner. You will need to be flexible as you may also be required to help out within other areas of the hotel during the night.
As the Night Porter some of your key responsibilities will to:
• Checks daily arrival lists and welcome customers to the hotel, ensuring all guests are taken to the room and shown around and informed of opening times.
• Ensuring safety and security of the hotel and guests by doing regular checks of the building, locking necessary doors and ensuring all emergency exit routes are clear.
• Doing handover with the day receptionist.
• Checking e-mail correspondence and making sure all the reservations are in order.
• Checking-out early departures & pre-paring bills for all departing guests.
• Delivering of room service meals during the night & serving residents beverage when required.
Experience required to apply for this role:
• Experience of working on a hotel reception or within the hospitality / hotel sector
• IT Literate and competent with using systems
• An engaging, warm and trustworthy individual
• Someone who can be accountable for their actions
• Ideally someone based within the Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas.
The Good Bits:
• An hourly rate of up to £8.50/hr - subject to experience.
• Working a 40hr week (10.45pm till 7.15am) 5 nights a week on a rota basis
• Stunning location with great transport links
• An immediate start for the right candidate
• Working for part of a small group of hotels independently owned who focus on looking after their employee
If you believe you have the drive and ambition to tackle this role as a HOTEL PORTER - DON'T DELAY APPLY NOW!!
All candidates will be contacted with regards to the status of their application if they are eligible to work in the UK.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003